Corporate/Bespoke and Special Classes
Bespoke classes can be arranged for any special occasion, such as a birthday, an anniversary, a corporate or team social event, a club get-together or a friend’s reunion.
We will style a class for your own private party, based on your choice from amongst any of the scheduled classes or from an additional 8 other themes or an additional 13 regions.
Your special class can be held on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday subject to availability.
If you want to celebrate in your own home or perhaps another venue, or you would like to invite more than 8 people (the maximum hosted in our Richmond home), talk to us, kitchen permitting we will travel to any destination in Melbourne.
Let us plan, organize and cook an Italian experience at a venue of your choice or in your own home.
What we offer
- A class of your choice in a location of your choice
- A menu tailored and styled to your choice
- An interactive cooking demonstration with tips and invaluable information about shopping in Melbourne for quality produce and Italian ingredients
- A 3 course meal and finger food served with a complimentary glass of wine
- An experience of Italian cooking, and dining like no other
What are the themes you can choose?
Choose your preferred theme from the scheduled classes (click here), or talk to us about what you would love to learn to cook and we will create a class tailored to you and your group.
What regions and cuisines can you choose from?
Browse the regions in our scheduled cooking classes (click here), or choose from the list below, and let us help you discover the region you are most passionate about.
- Val D’Aosta
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Trentino-Alto Adige