Travel with me to Italy from the comfort of your own kitchen!
I am truly excited to introduce to you our latest pivot in this time of closed borders and lockdown. My latest offering, ‘La Cucina di Sandra at Home’ will give you – and your loved ones – the opportunity to stream my Italian cooking classes online, LIVE through Zoom. Via video call, I will help you and your family, friends or colleagues, explore my Italian philosophy of cooking and dining while also sharing my enthusiasm for teaching cooking to you in the place where families come together – your kitchen table.
I think we have all missed – in these tough times – the chance to travel, to meet up with family and friends and share a delicious meal in an atmosphere of true Italian conviviality and love; and so I want to give you the chance to experience that as much as we can – while staying safe in isolation. You may not be able to physically travel to Italy right now, but with my cooking, you can imagine the places you and your loved ones would rather be.
There are added advantages of going online. After all, this is the opportunity to have a bespoke class designed just for you and your group – catered to your personal taste and an exclusive and unique experience every time. You choose what you would like to learn and cook for either lunch or dinner – whichever suits you best. Planning a truly authentic Italian cooking and eating experience is just an email away (and you don’t even have to leave the couch).
I very much look forward to cooking with you and meeting you all online very soon.
Italian Cooking Classes Online
Cost: $60.00 per Zoom connection, plus $10.00 for each additional person attending at each connection
Maximum Group Size: 8 Zoom connections
Class Duration: 2 hrs
‘La Cucina di Sandra at Home’ Packages Include:
• A comprehensive list and advice on ingredients to purchase will be emailed to you once your booking is confirmed. All ingredients required to cook along should all be available in your local supermarket or favourite deli. We will design a menu that suits your preferences and circumstances.
• A list of required equipment.
• Clear instructions on any preparation you need to do before the class (so we can get the most out of our 2 hours).
• Advice on matching wines, either Italian or Australian Italian varietals where requested.
• A link to the Live Zoom stream. Don’t worry if you have not used Zoom before. It’s as easy as clicking on a link. Zoom is able to run on a smart phone, iPad, tablet or computer.
• Recipes for each dish prepared together will be emailed to you after the class.
Classes will start promptly at the scheduled time. La Cucina di Sandra encourages all participants to arrive on time to ensure classes run smoothly and so everybody is included for the duration of the session.