La cucina della Sardegna
A large Island surrounded by the sea, Sardinia is best known for its Costa Smeralda, in the North East of the Island.
Its cuisine however, developed from a pastoral society where people lived in tiny communities which had to make a living scratched out of the land.
Sardinians have now made the sea part of their lives. Fish and seafood have entered the cuisine of the region, whilst for centuries they were part of the food only in a few places.
Because of its isolation the region offers some of the most different ingredients and dishes in the whole of Italy, we will discover some of these in our class.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions