A passion for mushrooms!
Autumn is mushroom season and at this time of year funghi takes a starring role at La Cucina di Sandra, providing a touch of luxury and the ultimate savoury note for dishes for cooler days. Mushrooms are an intrinsic part of Italian cuisine but you don’t have to have fresh Porcini to experience the lusciousness of a three course mushroom feast. The finger food, entrée and main course will all be mushroom based. In this class I will show you how to make the most of their deep flavour in a creative way which goes beyond the ubiquitous mushroom risotto! You will leave this class with a new repertoire of brilliant funghi dishes to share with your friends.
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions