Antipasti di Mare
Discover how to use the fruits of the sea the way Italians do. Use seafood as an entrée, main course or as finger food and make the most of the spectacular produce our sea has to offer by using creative techniques that will delight your palate, shop for seafood with confidence. A spectacular dessert is on the menu tonight!
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions