You don’t have to be Calabrian to enjoy Calabrian food. With limited ingredients Calabrian cooks created a collection of dishes of remarkable complexity. Every day cooking from this spectacular region enlivened by the creative touch of La Cucina di Sandra. In this class I unlock the secrets to brilliant dishes based on ingredients of the sun drenched south, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers. This demonstration will make Calabria one of your favourite culinary regions
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions