You don’t have to be Calabrian to enjoy Calabrian food. With limited ingredients Calabrian cooks created a collection of dishes of remarkable complexity. Every day cooking from this spectacular region enlivened by the creative touch of La Cucina di Sandra. In this class I unlock the secrets to brilliant dishes based on ingredients of the sun drenched south, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers. This demonstration will make Calabria one of your favourite culinary regions
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions