Cooking with Mozzarella and cheeses
Parmesan sprinkled on pasta? Mozzarella on pizza? Let me show you imaginative ways to use cheese in your cooking, you will be amazed! And every dish is a healthy dish using cheese to highlight other ingredients. Learn how to use some of the incredible variety of Italian cheeses to enhance your cooking with complimentary flavours and contrasting textures in dishes that are fresh modern and show a deft lightness of touch.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions