Brilliant party food! Traditional Italian ingredients and classic Italian recipes reinvented for a party and for fun. A great Italian degustation experience where I will show you how to prepare appetisers for your next dinner party which will amaze your friends. Small sophisticated dishes inspired by the Italian tradition of aperitivo ( A drink with a small plate of delicious food ) that look amazing taste even better and are surprisingly easy to prepare.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions