Gnocchi in tutta l’Italia
Soft, luxurious gnocchi have been part of the Italian diet since they were introduced by the Romans more than 2000 years ago. Like all pasta it comes in a myriad of forms, potato, breadcrumbs, ricotta, vegetables and many others. We will explore the less known varieties and enjoy dishes that will surprise and delight you.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
Costs: $90 per person
Special Deal: Book any 4 classes and receive a special rate of $300! Hurry, limited time only!
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions