La cucina di nonna
Dishes of tradition and from memories of my nonna’s cooking. Discover the secrets and techniques that will allow you to recreate the true flavours of Italy. Learn the stories behind my nonna’s classic dishes and how to update them for modern living Italian style using beautiful Australian ingredients.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions