La cucina Abruzzese
Abruzzo, my native Region has a motto “Abruzzo, forte e gentile”, Abruzzo strong and kind. The food strongly reflects the environment. From hilly heartland we have the cuisine of the farmers, from the mountains we have the cuisine of the shepherds and from the sea in the coastal towns, the cuisine of the fishermen. Simple cooking for the most part, but also famous for elaborate and unique dishes reserved for special occasions and for special guests.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
Costs: $90 per person
Special Deal: Book any 4 classes and receive a special rate of $300! Hurry, limited time only!
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions