La cucina del Nord
In these classes we will discover some of the major differences in the food of the North of Italy, rich and opulent in some areas but still with many examples of “cucina povera”. We will explore some of the best ingredients and dishes produced in the area. A cuisine varied and rich with some of the best food products Italy has to offer.
Our culinary trip of the North of Italy will visit the dishes of Liguria, Piemonte, Emilia Romagna, Lombardia, Veneto only some of the regions in the North of Italy. We talk about their food and enjoy some of their dishes, an ongoing class which will cover many cuisines.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
Costs: $90 per person
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions