La cucina della Puglia
The last sixty years have witnessed the miracle of the cooking of Puglia. In this region food was a matter of survival for centuries, as it was in most of the South of Italy. Today the food of Puglia is enjoyable and substantial.
Puglia is a fertile region. Unlike nearly all other Italian regions it is particularly flat and much of Italy’s wheat and other grains are grown there. The use of pulses and a wide variety of wild greens is very common in the cuisine of the region and almost everything is served with olive oil. After all, Puglia is the largest producer of olive oil in Italy.
Discover fish, pulses and greens cooked in a way you have never tasted before.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
Costs: $90 per person
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions