La cucina della terra e del mare
“Cucina povera” – In a true example of Italian creativity and resourcefulness these dishes combine vegetables with the lesser part of the fisherman’s catch. The surprising combinations result in nourishing and delicious meals which today feature in exclusive restaurants in Italy.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
Costs: $90 per person
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions