La Cucina delle Marche
Between Emilia-Romagna and Abruzzo on the Adriatic coast is Italy‘s Le Marche region, yet to be fully discovered by the tourist hordes. This hilly, verdant land has a long sweeping coastline so its deeply traditional food is based on the bounty from the mountains, farmland and sea. Le Marche produces a varied, seasonal cuisine and truly distinctive wines.
Cooking here is much more than just tradition. Le Marche is the home region of many of Italy’s starred chefs and the home of Moreno Cedroni, one of the world’s most creative and innovative chefs. At his famous restaurant La Madonnina del Pescatore in Senigallia, he produces food based on local traditions enhanced by modern technique and global flavours. This is the type of cooking that inspires me. Join me for a night of creative fun when I will show you how to modernise dishes from the rich culinary heritage of Le Marche.
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions