La cucina di Roma e il Lazio
They say that Rome being the capital has no distinctive cuisine of its own; but you would not be able to say that to a true Roman.
Rome has preserved its traditional cuisine in its home kitchens and trattorias. Rome the province has a wealth of vegetables and dishes which are unique in Italy.
From dishes so popular that they have spread worldwide to those virtually unknown, we will explore a side of Roman cuisine you have never experienced.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions