La cucina povera – vegetarian cooking
“Cucina povera” evolved from the need to create recipes with simple and genuine ingredients. Creativity and ingenuity produced dishes which utilize anything that is available at home including leftovers from the previous day. Cooking this way requires little money but lots of thought. Tonight we explore the vegetarian side of this cuisine which today is highly sought after.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email[email protected]or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions