La cucina Siciliana
With influences from all of its invaders, the Greeks, the Arabs, the Spanish, the Normans and the French, Sicilian food has its own unique place in Italian cuisine. From the earliest times there has been a distinction in the food of the rich and the food of the poor. Influenced by its invaders the cuisine has sophisticated dishes as well as its own style of “cucina povera”. Sicily is Italy magnified, every quality is intensified and the flavours in this region are more powerful, hotter, spicier and sweeter.
Nowhere else are quality and simplicity better represented and nowhere else are elaborate and sophisticated dishes taken to such heights. A truly intensified expression of Italian contradictions.
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions