La cucina Toscana
With its wooded rolling green hills, perfect Renaissance cities and some of the greatest art in the world, Tuscany has been attracting hordes of tourists since the days of the Grand Tour.
The cooking of Tuscany has as much interest as its famed tourist attractions.
Known as the “mangiafaglioli” (bean eaters) the Tuscans have as much variety in their cuisine as they have in their artistic heritage.
This is what we will explore in our Tuscan classes.
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions