Zuppe e Minestre
The fundamentals of zuppe and minestre. Italian food from every region is rich with recipes for zuppe but unlike other cuisines, these dishes compete with pasta and rice for their sheer variety. The word zuppa is not generic as minestre and minestrone are also soups. We will discover the differences between zuppes and minestre and enjoy some of them from the hundreds cooked in Italian homes every day
Location: 62 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond, 3121
Costs: $90 per person
What are my classes about?
- Classes are interactive demonstrations, held at my home in Richmond
- I cater for a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 8 people
- You will be welcomed into my home to enjoy a three course meal with a complimentary glass of wine, plus finger food before the meal
- Informal and highly entertaining, you will see each course prepared, cooked and then served at the dining table
How do I book?
- If you wish to book any of my classes please email
or you can call me on 0419 503 805 or 03 9421 1883
- Parking is available in Lyndhurst Street and also in Shaw St in Richmond, where there are no parking restrictions